The Friends of Northampton Castle
The Friends of Northampton Castle (FONC) aim to promote awareness of our heritage and in this website we hope to provide a useful resource for all those who have an interest in the fascinating history of Northampton.
The next FONC open meetings will be held on Friday July 4th at the Old Black Lion pub at 6PM – all welcome! (map).
Castle Hill United Reformed Church, Doddridge Street, Northampton at 6PM – enter through the side door. All welcome! Here’s a map
Our open meetings are friendly informal affairs which typically last about an hour. Why not have a look at February’s meeting notes. You can also read a quick review of our group’s activities in 2013, or browse the full archive of past meeting notes.
- Images and information from the Castle Station evaluation trench.
- Our guided 3D virtual tour of the castle.
- Photographs of Northampton Castle.
- The FONC proposal for a Northampton Medieval Heritage Regeneration Project.
- Our pages about the history of Northampton Castle.
- FONC & the castle in the news.