The Friends of Northampton Castle
The Friends of Northampton Castle (FONC) aim to promote awareness of our heritage and in this website we hope to provide a useful resource for all those who have an interest in the fascinating history of Northampton.
The next FONC open meeting will be held on Friday June 7th 2013 at Castle Hill United Reformed Church, Doddridge Street, Northampton at 6PM – enter through the side door. All welcome! Here’s a map.
Our open meetings are friendly informal affairs which typically last about an hour. Have a look at the latest meeting notes to see what we discussed in May. You can also read a quick review of our group’s activities in 2012, or browse the full archive of past meeting reports.
- Images and information from the Castle Station evaluation trench.
- Our guided 3D virtual tour of the castle.
- Photos of Northampton Castle in ruins.
- The FONC proposal for a Northampton Medieval Heritage Regeneration Project.
- Our pages about the history of Northampton Castle.
- FONC & the castle in the news.